Use your ProSource Acupressure mat for 10 to 30 minutes a day to feel complete pain relief and relaxation. It can be used on any sturdy surface and is easily portable. Our mat will help increase your energy and feel more relaxed at the same time. As you get used to the sensation you can stand on your mat, lie on your stomach, or roll it up to use for your neck’s pressure points. You could choose to target specific problem areas of your body, or you could follow our suggested wellness routine, so that you could maximize the mat’s capabilities and promote total body relaxation and feel healthy all over.
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet.
- FULL SUPPORT – The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION – Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- Made out of 100% high quality thick cotton and plant-based eco foam, the acupressure mat has 6,210 acupressure points; neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.99
Top 61 Stress Reduction Strategies
1, Identify the real cause of stress.
2, Events causing stress should be noted down and analyse it once in a month.
3, Your reactions to each stressful events should be recollected and compared with one another.
4, Should not give immediate responce to stressful event ,always take little time to think.
5, If any tension comes ask your inner man(Mind)for a solution,he is more intelligent than you.
6, Past is past always concentrate on future events and gather courage and willpower.
7, Neednot bother about your loss,but findout the reason for it and try to solve it.
8, Face all situations with confidence.
9, Keep faith in god and worship him.
10,Always hope for the best.
11,Always keep a positive approach.
12,Before doing any thing plan a solution to face a negative situation.
13,Should not live only for money.
14,Help the poor people .
15,Visit the sick people and give them moral support.
16,Whenever you are tensed take a deep breath and relax.
17,If you are tensed countdown from 100 to 1.
18,If any stress comes look at the beautiful picture kept on the wall.
19,Keep some flowers in the room and have a look.
20,Practise breathing exercises regularly.
21,Keep little time for yoga and meditation.
22,Aromatherapy is good to relax the mind.
23,If you are tensed make a surprise call to your old friend.
24,When you are tensed think about others who suffer from more serious problems.
25,Keep close contact with your family and share the problems with them.
26,Go for pleasure trips with the family members.
27,Avoid sedentary life,always mingle with others.
28Always approach others with a smile.
29,Laughing and sharing jokes with others will make you relaxed.
30,When you are tensed visit your close friend or relative.
31,If any stressful event comes discuss it with your intimate friend.
32,Spend little time with your kids and join their plays.
33,If you get time go for a healthy discussion on any interesting topic.
34,Always approach the people in a polite manner.
35,Maximun attempt should be made to reduce enemies.
36,Keep a regular routine for your activities.
37,Never postpone the works.
38,Sound sleep is very essential to relax your mind and body.
39,Always prefer room with fresh air.
40,Getup early in the morning.
41,After waking have a nice bath with your favourite shampoo.
42,Use some perfumes and room freshners you like.
43,Have a relaxing body massage.
44,Personal hygiene should be maintained.
45,Your health problems should be discussed with the doctor and follow his instructions.
46,Make a habit of cleaning the home and surroundings.
47,Keep sexual relations with only one partner.
48,Morning and evening walk is good to relax.
49Afternoon sleep is good but should not be a deep sleep with snoring.
50,Listen good music and go for a movie with your intimate friend.
51,Reading interesting books can reduce tension.
52,Gardening is a useful method to relax.
53,Spend little time with pet animals.
54,Engage in some games.
55,Keep some time to engage in your hobbies.
56,When you get time write some literal things like articles,poems and stories.
57,Keep a regular timing for food.
58,Take plenty of fruits and vegetables.
59,Prepare your favourite meal and have it with your family.
60,Having food from restaurants may give you a good mood.
61,Excess of drinking and smoking should be avoided.