Free List Of Negative Calorie Foods What Are They
Are you looking for a free list of negative calorie foods? These are the foods that actually take more energy to consume than the calories they contain, so it’s easy to understand why anyone who wants to lose weight would be going for these types of foods.
- Here is a short free list of negative calorie foods–some of them may surprise you:
Hot Chili Peppers
The other great thing about negative calorie foods such as those in the list above is that they actually use calories from other sources in your body in order to be digested. So, eating these calorie burners should definitely be included in any weight loss plan.
Keep in mind that when your body runs out of energy from carbohydrate sources, the next place it looks for energy is in your fat. This is one way to get rid of excess fat in your body and this is how negative calorie types of food help you lose weight and maintain the weight that you eventually achieve.
In general, negative calorie foods come from fruits and vegetables as listed above. Other examples include pineapple, papaya, peach, honeydew and cantaloupe. These are beneficial because of their negative calorie properties and because they hold strong detox properties. Other vegetables include broccoli, green beans, asparagus and carrots. Celery is especially worthy because t only holds 10% of the amount of calories required to digest this vegetable, so the remaining 90% has to come from somewhere else, like your fat stores.
To get the best results from these types of foods, remember to alternate eating them with other healthy proteins, carbohydrates, whole wheat products and those which contain a lot of fiber. While you may enjoy eating these foods for a while, you can easily tire of them so don’t go overboard. Choose one or two a day to substitute into a meal or snack. A diet limited to only these foods could lead to malnutrition. However, when it comes to snack times, these choices are real winners.
Also remember that losing weight isn’t just about what you eat or don’t eat. Another important key to dropping pounds is regular activity. This part scares many people because they envision themselves having to enroll in a gym or to go running for an hour every day.
Regular activity should be something that you can maintain throughout your life so it should be something that you look forward to doing (or, at the very least, that you don’t dread doing). Also, regular doesn’t mean “every day”. It means “consistent”. One easy type of regular exercise is walking. Taking a 20 to 30 minute walk three to four times every week would be considered regular activity.
Combining the free list of negative calorie foods with a healthy, well-balanced diet and consistent activity will get you where you want to be with your weight.