The good news is that anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem, and other ‘black holes’ of depression can be cured without drugs. In Feeling Good, eminent psychiatrist David D. Burns, M.D. outlines the remarkable, scientifically proven techniques that will immediately lift your spirits and help you develop a positive outlook on life.Now, in this updated edition, Dr Burns adds an all-new Consumer’s Guide To Antidepressant Drugs, as well as a new introduction to help answer your questions about the many options available for treating depression.Recognise what causes your mood swings.Nip negative feelings in the bud.Deal with guilt.Handle hostility and criticism.Overcome addiction to love and approval.Build self-esteem.Feel
More common than you think Are you depressed? Feeling more than sad? Hopeless and helpless? Struggling to get through the day; thinking no one understands how you feel? Well, the good news is that you are not alone. Not at all. As many as 350 million people worldwide are affected by what the World Health Organization calls “the leading cause of disability worldwide,” and “a major contributor to the overall global burden of disease.” A lifelong struggle Clearly, this is not an uncommon condition, and Depression Blues author John Henry Clark wants you to know that no matter how bleak things appear to be, there is hope. Clark writes openly and honestly – in sometimes gut-wrenching detail – about his life and his experiences with de
List Price: $ 11.99
Price: $ 9.96
Small black seeds from the Vaccaria plant are secured on the ear with a piece of adhesive tape over specific acupuncture points. The seeds stimulate the point by exerting mild pressure. Auriculotherapy with ear seeds or with acupuncture has been known for centuries to help alleviate depression and negative pessimistic thinking by calming the mind and lifting the spirit. Help your depression with our non-invasive self-help acupressure ear seed product that’s natural, holistic, and affordable! Ear seeds, it’s like reflexology for the ears! Also known as acupuncture ear seeds, beads, or pellets. Contains latex
- Ear seed therapy (Auriculotherapy) works with your body to help alleviate depression
- 120 ear seeds (Lasts approx. 4-6 weeks)
- Clearly illustrated graphic image detailing protocol for depression relief
- Stainless steel tweezer
- Instructions for use
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.99
Discover How I Overcame Major Depression In Just 1 Year And Have Not Relapsed Since
Depression is an incredibly destructive and debilitating disease. People who say “just pull yourself together” obviously do not know what they are talking about. That’s not how it works. Depression robs you of your friends and family, your dreams and future, your motivation and passions. It robs you of your mind and life itself. It replaces those beautiful things with absolute pain and anguish, right after it’s done ripping your heart out. People do not die from suicide, they die from sadness.
The determining factors of depression are oftentimes the little things that we are not even aware of. Most people don’t make the connection b
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to overcome depression and many related conditions!
Feeling low from time to time is perfectly normal; it is also normal for various challenges in your life to cause you to feel anxious or disheartened. For instance, having to deal with difficult situations such as going through a divorce, losing a job, or losing a loved one may make you nervous, scared, lonely, or sad. When emotions such as despair and hopelessness engulf you in their lethal embrace and refuse to let go, you are likely to become depressed. Depression sucks the joy out of your life! When you are depressed, functioning normally becomes as trying as climbing Mount Everest, and getting through the day becomes as overwh
Andrew Solomon’s National Book Award-winning, bestselling, and transformative masterpiece on depression—“the book for a generation, elegantly written, meticulously researched, empathetic, and enlightening” (Time)—now with a major new chapter covering recently introduced and novel treatments, suicide and anti-depressants, pregnancy and depression, and much more.
The Noonday Demon examines depression in personal, cultural, and scientific terms. Drawing on his own struggles with the illness and interviews with fellow sufferers, doctors and scientists, policy makers and politicians, drug designers, and philosophers, Andrew Solomon reveals the subtle complexities and sheer agony of the disease as well as the reasons for hope. He
List Price: $ 20.00
Price: $ 10.83
Sunny Mood is a feel good formula that can help lift your spirits when you’re feeling down. This innovative product supplies a broad-spectrum of phytonutrients and essential minerals to target mood and emotional health. Sunny Mood supports a positive mental state to promote feelings of happiness and well-being.
- Sunny Mood supports emotional stability and calmness
- Combining adaptogenic botanicals, soothing nerve relaxants and harmonizing nutrients such as L-theanine, this multi-faceted formula can help you maintain mental balance during times of heightened emotional stress
- Sunny Mood is designed for overall mental health, and is ideally suited for individuals with temporary depressed mood, occasional anxiety, emotional reactivity, temporary stress-related exhaustion and mental fatigue
- This product can be used daily for health maintenance or as needed to balance the mind and emotions
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 16.45
On October 29, 1929, life in the United States took a turn for the worst. The stock market – the system that controls money in America – plunged to a record low. But this event was only the beginning of many bad years to come. By the early 1930s, one out of three people was not working. People lost their jobs, their houses, or both and ended up in shantytowns called “Hoovervilles” named for the president at the time of the crash. By 1933, many banks had gone under. Though the U.S. has seen other times of struggle, the Great Depression remains one of the hardest and most widespread tragedies in American history. Now it is represented clearly and with 80 illustrations in our What Was…? series.
List Price: $ 5.99
Price: $ 2.88
Includes FREE Bonus Gift: “LIMITLESS ENERGY” Program!
Are you battling depression, worry, stress and anxiety?
Do you wish that you could alleviate yourself of sadness, and fatigue?
Do you want to find a way to fight the depression without having to make doctors appointment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to read this book!
Read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.
You’re about to discover a proven strategy on how to overcome depression for the rest of your life. Millions of people suffer from depression and throw away their lives and their future because of this destructive condition. Most people realize how much of a problem this is, but are unable to change their depression, si
Bring Balance to Your Life with Ylang Ylang! Ask yourself an honest question: How have you been feeling lately? If you’re like most of us, there are times when things seem off. Bad moods creep up out of nowhere, your skin isn’t as vibrant as it used to be, and your hair is looking flat and lifeless. They’re the kind of problems we usually just wait out, but isn’t time to be proactive? Bring some balance back to your mind and body with organic Ylang Ylang Oil from Pure Body Naturals! Ylang Ylang is a versatile essential oil that can seemingly do it all. When used for aromatherapy, its sweet floral scent helps battle feelings of depression, anxiety, fear, anger, and even jealousy. You’ll see your mood elevate while it relaxes facial and muscl
- Fight Feelings of Depression: Ylang Ylang essential oil is one of the most widely used fragrance oils, and it’s not hard to see why! With a sweet and floral aroma, Ylang Ylang helps reduce feelings of depression, anxiety, and anger while also enhancing mood. Similarly, it aids in releasing muscle and facial tension for total relaxation. By calming your mind as well as your body, you’ll receive a therapeutic-grade aromatherapy session in the comfort of your own home.
- Achieve a Balanced Complexion: Ylang Ylang essential oil is one of the few essential oils that works wonders for all skin types. Whether your skin is dry, oily, or somewhere in between, Ylang Ylang Oil helps you achieve the perfect complexion! It naturally nourishes and hydrates dry skin without leaving a greasy residue. And for those with oily skin, it regulates sebum production, cutting down on shine. You’re left with a balanced, healthy skin tone
- Beautiful Hair: If your brush is collecting more hairs than it used to, Ylang Ylang Oil may be the remedy you’ve been searching for. It’s also beneficial for existing hair, making it stronger, thicker and healthier. This amazing is a great alternative to commercial shampoos that are loaded with chemicals, if properly diluted in a carrier oil or water
- Pure and All-Natural: With such a wide range of impressive benefits, it’s no wonder that Ylang Ylang is so popular. However, the recent spike in its demand has led many companies to sell diluted oil. Pure Body Natural’s Ylang Ylang Oil is 100% pure, unfiltered, and non-toxic. We derive our oil at its peak straight from Madagascar and bottle it in the United States to help ensure quality and purity. That means you’ll receive a superior product that delivers phenomenal results!
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed: At Pure Body Naturals, we’re proud of the results we’re able to give our customers. By offering natural, high quality products, we bring beauty and home remedies to a wide range of people. We’re so excited to let you try our Ylang Ylang Oil that we’re offering it to you with our risk-free guarantee. If you don’t absolutely love it, simply let us know and we’ll refund your order. With nothing to lose, why not try it today?
List Price: $ 18.95
Price: $ 16.95
We were never supposed to suffer from depression, anxiety, worry, stress, or fear. God has given us everything we need to be joyful people. Killing Depression exposes the lies that we have believed and sets us up for success and freedom. John 8:32 says that the truth will set us free. Free from anything that interferes with the Love of God. God wants you free. God desires for you to be healed and filled with joy. Jesus has already paid the price for your freedom, learn how to embrace it. Learn how to access the grace God has given you and BE FREE
Giving birth to a new baby is an exciting time. Moms are expected to be euphoric and full of love for their bundle of joy, but sometimes conflicting feelings occur. Instead of rejoicing as expected, you may feel sadness, cry often, and feel totally exhausted.
I wrote this eBook because, after my first baby, I didn’t understand why I was so unhappy because God had blessed me with such a beautiful baby. However, during pregnancy, I suffered from preeclampsia and toxemia. My baby developed jaundice, and I didn’t know that these were risk factors for Baby Blues or Postpartum Depression.
I researched and wrote from my experience. This book covers things such as:
The definition Postpartum Depression
How to determi
The manual for living with depression that everyone should have been given.
Funny, insightful, and relentlessly honest, The No-Bullshit Guide to Depression sets down the stigma and talks through every aspect of living with depression and building a life you love.
Broken down into bite-sized chapters, this book is packed full with everything you need to know about depression, and 60+ research-backed tools to take it on.
The book doesn’t shy away from anything. It covers day-to-day truths like how food, sleep, and sex get weird and practical insights like how to handle all the people in your life. It delves openly into the deep dark places, and talks about how to survive the suicidal thoughts that can
What if depression could lead to positive change? Written by acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) cofounder Kirk Strosahl and Patricia Robinson, this revised edition of the best-selling classic, The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Depression includes updated research on self-compassion, mindfulness, and neuroscience to help you live a more meaningful life. If you suffer from depression, you may feel like you are living under a perpetual raincloud, even when it’s sunny outside. If left untreated, clinical depression can damage relationships, cause problems at work, lead to substance abuse, and even make it more difficult to overcome physical illnesses. You may feel too tired and scared to reach out for help, or you may try to av
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 15.55
Depression – The Natural Cure Will Be Reveal!
A Short Read With Easy To Apply Practical Tips & Powerful Knowledge That Will Help You In No Time
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to beat depression, fear and stress in a natural way. Apart from that, it would also provide you effective yet simple ways on how to live a happier life. Before that, it would first provide you a glimpse on what these fear and stress are in order for you to fully understand how these two are related with depression
It also aims to enlighten your mind and seek for natural solutions for certain problems that may hinder you from having a happy life and living the life you have always wanted. Remember, there is nothing wrong in w
List Price: $ 13.38
Price: $ 10.54
Imagine an 8-week program that can help you overcome depression, anxiety, and stress–by simply learning new ways to respond to your own thoughts and feelings. That program is mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), and it has been tested and proven effective in clinical trials throughout the world. Now you can get the benefits of MBCT any time, any place, by working through this carefully constructed book. The expert authors introduce specific mindfulness practices to try each week, plus reflection questions, tools for keeping track of progress, and helpful comments from others going through the program. Like a trusted map, this book guides you step by step along the path of change.
Guided meditations are provided on the ac
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 16.69
“What do you have to be depressed about?” Bet you’ve heard that one before. Or how about, “You’re depressed? Just get over it!” Easier said than done, right? Or here’s a favorite, “They have a pill for that now, you know.” Unfortunately, such naïve armchair psychology rarely works for someone suffering from the very real plight of depression. All it does is seek to trivialize depression and characterize depressed people as “whiners” who have nothing better to do than to “complain about their lives.” But the truth is, depression is a very real problem. In fact, the World Health Organization estimates that, on any given day, 121 million people worldwide suffer from depression. And depression rates continue to increase – for example, kid
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 2.40
Masterfully written with relatable examples, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks allows the reader to quickly connect and feel understood, and offers hope for those who are looking to regain control over their life. ―DR. ROBIN ZASIO, Psy. D., LCSW, director of The Anxiety Treatment Center of Sacramento, featured doctor on the A&E series HoardersCognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) has proven to be the tipping point through which many people are finally able to make significant changes and break free of anxiety and depression. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks is an interactive workbook that outlines a simple, practical plan that occurs over the course of 7 weeks, and offers real, tangible relief from anxiety and depression. This i
List Price: $ 15.99
Price: $ 10.89
You’re busy. You’re Stressed.
(Hey, aren’t we all?)
Sometimes work, home, crowds, and people in general can be overwhelming.
Zhou Nutrition’s Calm Now Supplement offers support from mother nature to keep you positive, relaxed, and focused – ready to take on your day.
WHY CALM NOW?
▫ Our Premium Blend of Natural Ingredients Offers Stress Support. Ingredients include Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea, Passion Flower, Bacopa Monnieri, Hawthorn Berry, Lemon Balm & more – all working synergistically to provide maximum results.
▫ Helps You Feel at Ease in social situations, crowds, and at home or the office
▫ Stay Positive & Relaxed with our
- KEEP CALM & FOCUSED – Do you have days when you feel like you woke up already behind? You’re stressed out before your feet even hit the floor. Well that, my friends, is no way to live! Calm Now was formulated with the modern busy person in mind. Whether you’ve got a fast-paced day ahead at home, the classroom, or the office, we’re here to help. Try Calm Now, and get ready to “carpe diem”!
- STAY POSITIVE & SOCIAL – Other so-called ‘ chill pills ‘ and supplements can make you sleepy, but Zhou Nutrition knows you need to keep calm AND stay focused to win the day. You also want to enjoy a positive mood so you can be the best version of yourself- relaxed, focused, and positive, which is why we designed Calm Now.
- NATURAL FORMULA, EXPERTLY CRAFTED – We work with a diverse team of experts from around the world to bring our customers the very best combination of both Eastern herbal tradition and modern research. As a result, Calm Now contains just the right amount of each herbal ingredient for optimal results. Ingredients include Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea, Passion Flower, Bacopa Monnieri, Hawthorn Berry, Lemon Balm & More.
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 21.04